I have tried to post my reviews and complaints about Dr.Zietz on several websites, however "someone" keeps flagging my reviews.

They make snotty comments, or pretend to be me by using my username as their "nickname". Dr. Zietz, his wife, friends and/or employees are posting false statements and deceptive comments. They are posting at least two positive reviews about Dr.

Zietz for every negative review and flagging comments as being "inappropriate" or whatever they can get the website to believe in order that only good things remain. This is in violation of Wisconsin's code of professional standards for dentists.

DE 6.02(1)Unprofessional advertising.Publishing or communicating statements or claims in any media which are false, fraudulent or deceptive.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Had an Experience with Zietz Family Dentistry ?

Comments

Please report this dentist to the Board of Dentistry in your state. Your challenge will be proving they are doing this of course. So, instead of posting it on a website they can change report it to the Board of Dentistry and follow through with your complaints.

Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from Golden, Colorado Sono Bello "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more