Middleton, Wisconsin

I have tried to post my reviews and complaints about Dr.Zietz on several websites, however "someone" keeps flagging my reviews.

They make snotty comments, or pretend to be me by using my username as their "nickname". Dr. Zietz, his wife, friends and/or employees are posting false statements and deceptive comments. They are posting at least two positive reviews about Dr.

Zietz for every negative review and flagging comments as being "inappropriate" or whatever they can get the website to believe in order that only good things remain. This is in violation of Wisconsin's code of professional standards for dentists.

DE 6.02(1)Unprofessional advertising.Publishing or communicating statements or claims in any media which are false, fraudulent or deceptive.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Had an Experience with Zietz Family Dentistry ?

Comments

Darlene Han***

Please report this dentist to the Board of Dentistry in your state. Your challenge will be proving they are doing this of course. So, instead of posting it on a website they can change report it to the Board of Dentistry and follow through with your complaints.

Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Liposuction from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Surgery Results Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more