I have tried to post my reviews and complaints about Dr.Zietz on several websites, however "someone" keeps flagging my reviews.

They make snotty comments, or pretend to be me by using my username as their "nickname". Dr. Zietz, his wife, friends and/or employees are posting false statements and deceptive comments. They are posting at least two positive reviews about Dr.

Zietz for every negative review and flagging comments as being "inappropriate" or whatever they can get the website to believe in order that only good things remain. This is in violation of Wisconsin's code of professional standards for dentists.

DE 6.02(1)Unprofessional advertising.Publishing or communicating statements or claims in any media which are false, fraudulent or deceptive.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Had an Experience with Zietz Family Dentistry ?

Comments

Please report this dentist to the Board of Dentistry in your state. Your challenge will be proving they are doing this of course. So, instead of posting it on a website they can change report it to the Board of Dentistry and follow through with your complaints.